Velkommen til Salten.org - her kommer bilder og historiske data om regionen.
What’s new in Joomla 4.0?
We are genuinely committed to making the next generation of Joomla the best Joomla ever. Joomla 4 will provide simplicity and a better user experience while also being a more robust system for developers.
Take a look at this shortlist of Joomla 4.0 key features and benefits:
- Install Joomla in the blink of an eye: An easier, faster and more user-friendly install process
- Brand new User Interfaces: (backend and frontend): intuitive and logical, easy to understand and use
- Joomla is people first: We aim to ensure that the templates are accessible (Level AA of WCAG 2.1)
- A fully rebuilt Media Manager: With a clear and logical User Interface and built-in image editing options.
- A new Workflow: Manage your content in an advanced and customisable way.
- Web Services: Make your content accessible to other websites and for easy mobile app creation.
- Cast-iron security features: Features like support for prepared SQL statements, so your website stays safe and secure.
- HTML Mail Templates: Customisation of the emails, sending emails from your site has never been so easy!
- Improved and expanded Command Line Interface (CLI): For smooth integration of your components
- A cleaner and more powerful codebase: The code has been cleaned up thoroughly, all Joomla 3.x deprecated functions have been removed, and we use PHP namespaces, enabling developers to deliver more robust and innovative applications than ever before
- The power of the Joomla Framework merged into the CMS.
- An enhanced event dispatching system
- And much more!
This is a sample blog posting.
If you log in to the site (the Author Login link is on the very bottom of this page) you will be able to edit it and all of the other existing articles. You will also be able to create a new article and make other changes to the site.
As you add and modify articles you will see how your site changes and also how you can customise it in various ways.
Go ahead, you can't break it.
Your home page is set to display the four most recent articles from the blog category in a column. Then there are links to the next two oldest articles. You can change those numbers by editing the content options settings in the blog tab in your site administrator. There is a link to your site administrator if you are logged in.
If you want to have your blog post broken into two parts, an introduction and then a full length separate page, use the Read More span to insert a break.
- About the Author: Uurnip greens yarrow ricebean endive cauliflower sea lettuce kohlrabi amaranth water spinach avocado daikon napa cabbage asparagus winter purslane kale.
Your site has some commonly used modules already preconfigured. These include:
- Image Module which holds the image beneath the menu. This is a Custom module that you can edit to change the image.
- Most Read Posts which lists articles based on the number of times they have been read.
- Older Articles which lists out articles by month.
- Syndicate which allows your readers to read your posts in a news reader.
- Popular Tags, which will appear if you use tagging on your articles. Enter a tag in the Tags field when editing.
Each of these modules has many options which you can experiment with in the Module Manager in your site Administrator. Moving your mouse over a module and selecting the edit icon will take you to an edit screen for that module. Always be sure to save and close any module you edit.
Joomla! also includes many other modules you can incorporate in your site. As you develop your site you may want to add more modules that you can find at the Joomla Extensions Directory.
Page 1 of 2